Beta Marine 150 HP Diesel Engine Marine Inboard Sale
New Beta Marine 150 HP 6 Cylinders Natural Diesel Engine Marine Inboard For Sale
- Power: 147 hp @ 2,800 rpm
- Aspiration: Natural
- Cylinders: 6
- Displacement: 6700 cc
- Weight: 680 kg
- Propeller: AIA*
The Beta 150 is not RCD 2 (Recreational Craft Directive 2013/53/EU) exhaust emission compliant – It is for use by and on sale strictly to Non-Recreational Craft up to 24m in length.
Mechanically governed comes with:
- Heat exchanger, header tank and water cooled exhaust manifold.
- Fresh and sea water pump, injection bend for a wet exhaust.
- Mechanical fuel lift pump, fuel and oil filtration and sump pump.
- Flywheel housing and drive plate with heavy inertia ring for super smooth running at low rpm.
- Special quiet air intake filter.
- 90 Amp, 12 Volt battery charging alternator.
- Complete with ‘ABV’ control panel with tachometer with running hour recorder, keystart switch, push button stop, green light for ‘power on’, red warning lights and audible alarm for: low oil pressure, high water temperature, domestic and engine alternator ‘no charge; 3m interconnection cable with multi pin plug connector.
- Heavy duty engine feet with flexible mountings and gearbox coupling disc.
- ‘Morse’ type end fittings for engine speed and gearbox control.
- Engine test certificate and operators manual.
- Beta blue paint.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 150 HP